NIMCET 2020 : NIT MCA Common Entrance Test Is The National Level Entrance Test In India For Admission To Master Of Computer Applications Courses In Selected National Institutes Of Technology, University Of Hyderabad, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University And In Harcourt Butler Technical University.
|Online Application Start Date||March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||March 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fee||March 2020|
|Exam Date||25 to 30 May 2020|
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
|Eligibility Criteria||Indian Nationals securing at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scales
(55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale in case of SC/ ST) in
(i) B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT / B.Voc. (Computer Science/ Computer Applications) of minimum three years full-time from a recognized University with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects OR
(ii) B.E./ B.Tech. from a recognized University are eligible to appear for NIMCET-2019. Conversion of scored marks from CGPA to percentage and vice-versa is not permitted.
(CGPA other than 10-point scale will be converted to 10-point scale based on Unitary method)
|General, EWS, OBC||₹ 2400 Expected|
|SC, ST, PH||₹ 1200 Expected|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
NIMCET-2020 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects. Multiple Choice Questions will be written in English Language only and will not be translated into any other language.
1. Mathematics : 50 Questions
2. Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning : 40 questions
3. Computer Awareness : 10 questions
4. General English : 20 questions
|Subject||Marks for Correct Answer||Marks for Incorrect Answer||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||6||1.5||40||240|
|Computer Awareness ||8||2||10||80|
|NIMCET 2019 Question Paper with Solution||Click Here|
|NIMCET 2018 Question Paper with Solution ||Click Here|
|NIMCET 2017 Question Paper with Solution ||Click Here|
|NIMCET 2016 Question Paper with Solution ||Click Here|
You can study with Shivam Sir by Aspire Study MCA Entrance Coaching Classes Kanpur. There are many sources like youtube Aspire Study Channel, Mathematics at Unacademy. The best thing is that Aspire Study provides an online course for NIMCET with study Material from beginning to advance. In the online course, you can study online through Live classes. Aspire Study Android App is useful for the online course and also for All Previous year papers for NIMCET.
MATHEMATICS: (50 questions)
• Set Theory: Concept of sets – Union, Intersection, Cardinality, Elementary counting; permutations and combinations.
• Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, measures of central tendencies and dispersions.
• Algebra: Fundamental operations in algebra, expansions, factorization, simultaneous linear /quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, determinants and matrices.
• Coordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, distance formulae, equation of a line, and intersection of lines, pair of straight lines, equations of a circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola.
• Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous function, differentiation of function, tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima. Integration of functions by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integrals, applications of definite integrals to areas.
• Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
• Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations properties of triangles, solution of triangles, heights and distances, general solutions of trigonometric equations.
ANALYTICAL ABILITY & LOGICAL REASONING: (40 questions)
The questions in this section will cover logical situation and questions based on the facts given in the passage. 12.2.3
COMPUTER AWARENESS: (10 questions)
• Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, and back-up devices.
• Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, binary arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic and two's complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
GENERAL ENGLISH: (20 questions)
Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidates' general understanding of the English
language. There will be questions on the following topics:
Comprehension, vocabulary, Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions
and articles), word power, synonyms and antonyms, meaning of words and phrases, technical writing.
Disclaimer : This Information is Only Immediate Information. Complete Caution has been Taken to Create This Notification, But if There are Any Errors, We will not be Responsible. Therefore, Before filling the Form, Please Visit the Relevant Official Website and Read the Entire Information Carefully. We are Looking Forward to Updating From Time to Time but Still You Should Match the Official Website. If There is a Change in Date or Information, Contact us. In Case of Any Loss, the Student can not Submit the Information Given on This Website's Page as a Legal Document.